A good resource for those who are learning how to tie their belt.
So, you want to get started doing Taekwondo or Hapkido. How can you make that happen?
- Give us a call: (520) 797-0122. You can leave us a message and we will get back to you within one business day so set up an appointment. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or even come see us in person at 3936 W Ina Rd.
- Once you have set up an appointment with one of our instructors, you can show up to your free introductory class. Try to arrive at least 5 minutes early to account for traffic and make sure you’re ready to get started when class begins.
- Enjoy the class!
What should you bring to your introductory class?
- Workout attire. Something comfortable and easy to move around in. Also, something you don’t mind sweating in.
- Water. If you’re doing things right, you’re going to need it.
- Motivation. Whatever you put into martial arts, you get back. Be prepared to work hard for maximum benefit.
It’s as easy as that! If you are determined to learn, nothing can stop you.
Experienced some difficulties posting the correct summer schedule. The current schedule should be accurate. Friday and Saturday classes should resume in a few weeks. See everyone in the Dojang.
Here is a quick demonstration that we put together at the end of our first week of summer camp.